You may wonder why on earth anyone would write about a bathroom? Well, it’s simple why. Most public restrooms are crap – pun intended. And, if you happen to be on the road, your experience will probably be dismal. You might encounter the dreaded gas station or the truck stop. Worse, the unearthly porta potty that I flat out refuse to adorn under any circumstances. Rarely do you find a throne fit for king or queen and for sure you don’t see it at a gas station? I am about to change that for you! Busy Bee Gas Stations have the best bathroom I’ve ever been in outside of a luxurious 5-star hotel or restaurant. Simply put Busy Bee Gas Station bathrooms are divine.
What Makes Busy Bee Gas Station Bathrooms So Unique?
You enter the sizeable Busy Bee Gas Station bathrooms, and they smell divine. The place feels like a Sephora or Victoria Secret, and it’s immaculate. I need to stress immaculate – there is staff on hand cleaning as you go. Mood lighting sets the stage coupled with lovely white light fittings. Beautifully tasteful floor to roof tiles, no expense spared. Potted plants everywhere for decor bring a classy vibe and tones down what could be construed as a nightclub bathroom. Private door to door closets! Yep, all individual stalls. Soft, luminous toilet paper awaits you as you bask in the privacy and glamour. Oh, and did I mention that there are tons of closets – at least 20 which we all know means no lines!
Once you are done, hit the sinks for more surprises! Start with hand-made soaps or indulge in a hand scrub. Yes, you read that right! Yeah, I know… I had the same reaction. At first, I was so shocked upon entry that I had to walk out and walk back in to grasp the magnitude of the Busy Bee bathrooms. All the products here are available for sale and rightly so. I bought the soap and scrub. Once you’ve washed your hands, decide if you like to dry with paper or a fancy Dyson hand dryer. This may seem minor to some, but I like to choose. I left with soft refreshed hands. I smelt my hands throughout the rest of the drive, and I was well chuffed.
Busy Bee Gas Station Shopping:
In addition to the out of this world bathrooms, Busy Bee Gas Stations are mall like in that you can buy everything from beauty products to jewelry and back. The shopping area is massive, and the food court is large. The food court offers up various chain choices including my all-time favorite – Dunkin Donuts. Let me not forget to mention you can buy hundreds of types of local jerky along with many different types of delicious popcorn! They sell local jams, peanut butter, glazes, and many other local favorites. There is even a candy bar to get your sugar fix on. Forgot something practical you need? Don’t worry, you will find it here. Even a non-trinket gift is possible. You can buy moderately priced jewelry such as Ginger Snaps or go for a solid silver piece. Lastly, if you want to go for it, treat your self to a designer piece.
What you need to know:
- Busy Bee Gas Station is only in the south. Most locations are in Florida and one or two in Georgia.
- If you are on US 129 in the Panhandle, this is a must stop. Or check out the other locations.
- Try the samples on hand; there is no obligation to buy.
- Buy local fare, try something different like turkey or gator jerky.
- If you need the typical Florida gag gift, buy a gator head.
- The hand scrub is to die for, try it in the bathroom then buy some!
- Indulge in the jewelry. Get this; they even have Uno De 50.
- You’ll need at least thirty minutes to take it all in.
- Ladies don’t tell your man that there is shopping in here before you go. Save yourself the pre-moaning before the shop – they will get over it.
- Fella’s remember this place it will save you on Valentine’s day!
How many people can say they picked their driving route around a gas station? I know I can which speaks volumes as to how great this place is! If you have been to a Busy Bee, you will relate. If not, it’s a must. For no other reason than to see how bathrooms should be done or what crapping in style looks and feels like. After all, who does not want to combine a trip to the toilet with shopping?
Lastly, Orlando…. We don’t need anymore Wawa’s or Racetrac’s. What we need is a ton of Busy Bee’s, please!
- Coco Key Water Park – Orlando Florida
- Disney World Resorts on A Dime
- Five Best Airboat Rides Near Orlando
- The Dome Houses of Cape Romano – Marco Island Florida
- Vero Beach – A Tropical Paradise
- Westgate River Ranch Resort and Rodeo
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.