Travel In The USA with Brit on the Move ™
With over twenty years of experience of travel in the USA, Brit on the Move has visited all fifty states.
Brit on the Move offers exclusive insight into travel across The United States, focusing on off-the-beaten-path experiences.
With Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii in the Pacific Ocean, the United States has 50 states covering a vast swath of North America. The Atlantic Coast is home to New York, a global financial and cultural hub, and Washington, DC, the capital of the United States. The Midwest is home to Chicago, renowned for its architecture, and the West Coast to Los Angeles’ Hollywood.
Most people dream of visiting the United States for a good reason. Annually, around 77 million tourists visit the country to experience all it offers. It is safe to say that America is unlike anywhere else, from theme parks to historical attractions.
With its national parks, vibrant cities, innovative gastronomy, and diverse arts and cultural offerings, the United States of America has exciting opportunities to have fun, explore, and learn. On the same day, you can hike, relax on a beach, explore historical roots, and party until the sun rises! In this diverse wonderland, everyone will find their place among various landscapes and backdrops.
TRAVEL IN THE USA
Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best travel tips and inspirational stories delivered monthly. No spam, no sales pitches – TRAVEL!
Brit On The Move™ Travel Resources
Ready to book your next trip? Use these resources that work:
- Book your Hotel: Find the best prices; use Booking.com
- Find Apartment Rentals: You will find the best prices on apartment rentals with Booking.com’s Apartment Finder.
- Travel Insurance: Don’t leave home without it. View our suggestions to help you decide which travel insurance is for you: Travel Insurance Guide.
- Want to earn tons of points and make your next trip accessible? Check out our recommendations for Travel Credit Cards.
- Want To Take A Volunteer Vacation or a Working Holiday? Check out the complete guide to how here!
- Want to Shop For Travel Accessories? Check out our Travel Shop.
Need more help planning your trip? Check out our Resources Page, highlighting the great companies we trust when traveling.