Travel Hacks, Travel Tips & Travel Deals by Brit On The Move™
About Brit On The Move™
Nikki Webster is a travel writer who covers how to travel while grinding a day job, how to travel without breaking the bank using clever travel tips, and off-the-beaten-track experiences. She is particularly fond of Florida and writes extensively about the state. She flies around 60,000 miles annually and has visited 74 countries, 50 states, and six continents.
Brit on the Move™ will help you:
- Master the travel tips that professional travelers use to travel the world
- Learn how to travel using points from credit cards and loyalty programs
- Discover how to find the best travel deals that accomplish your travel goals
- Gain expert knowledge and travel tips about destinations you are considering
- Get genuine travel tips, honest reviews, and advice – for FREE
Brit on the Move™ will not:
- Share articles or content that is biased, skewed, or misleading
- Try to sell you the dream of traveling the world for free, or try to make you believe that is an easy task
- Attempt to convince you to quit your job and become a digital nomad
- Email you spam and useless information that clogs your email
- Encourage you to start a website or blog
As Featured In
Latest From Brit On The Move™
We’re proud to say that our travel tips and content differ. We offer something a little more special. Objective advice and 100% honest reviews, including what others will not tell you!
Our goals are to teach you the travel tips we use to travel the world. And to motivate you to explore the places you’ve always wanted to!
Thank you for stopping by!
Brit On The Move’s™ Philosophy
You only get one life, and tomorrow is not guaranteed. Many people wait for retirement to travel the world. What if you are not lucky enough to make it to retirement? The ability to travel boils down to priorities. Do you need a new car? How big of a home do you need? Travel is the greatest education money can buy and the foundation of freedom and adventure.
Live in the moment……….Live now!
To inspire individuals to live every day to its fullest and travel the world as much as possible.
To provide accurate travel tips, honest advice, and reviews that make a difference or solve real problems travelers face.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best travel tips and inspirational stories delivered monthly. No spam, no sales pitches – TRAVEL!
Brit On The Move™ Travel Resources
Ready to book your next trip? Use these resources that work:
- Book your Hotel: Find the best prices; use Booking.com
- Find Apartment Rentals: You will find the best prices on apartment rentals with Booking.com’s Apartment Finder.
- Travel Insurance: Don’t leave home without it. View our suggestions to help you decide which travel insurance is for you: Travel Insurance Guide.
- Want to earn tons of points and make your next trip accessible? Check out our recommendations for Travel Credit Cards.
- Want To Take A Volunteer Vacation or a Working Holiday? Check out the complete guide to how here!
- Want to Shop For Travel Accessories? Check out our Travel Shop.
Need more help planning your trip? Check out our Resources Page, highlighting the great companies we trust when traveling.