WHAT IS BRIT ON THE MOVE ABOUT™?
Brit on the Move™ proves that travel is possible on any budget – even with a full-time job!
Brit on the Move™ is USA based travel website by Nikki Webster. The website has existed since 2018 and has quickly grown into a profitable website that currently ranks in the top 1.5 million websites worldwide.
With a loyal audience of males and females aged 34- 65 plus in the USA and a solid following in the United Kingdom.
Brit on the Move™ is a powerful source of inspiration and information for people who travel.
This website has 120,000 monthly page views and focuses on ways to travel for less, extraordinary experiences, unique stays, historical buildings, all things Florida, and travel overseas.
All content is well-researched, professionally written, and search engine optimized.
My experience includes working with tourism boards on integrated campaigns across this website and Brit on the Move™ social media platforms.
Please contact me at [email protected] to request a media kit.
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER?
Want to get your brand in front of an audience of thousands of engaged travelers?
Our readers and followers are predominantly mature travelers interested in travel from English-speaking countries.
- Brand Ambassador
- FAM Trips
- Freelance Writing
- Guest Speaker
- Press Trips
- Product Reviews *Must be a travel-related product
- Contests and Competitions
- Reviews on stays, airlines, cruises, or other travel-related experiences
- Sponsored Posts
- Travel Planning
- Product Consultation
- Mystery Guest *Must be a travel experience
I create bespoke content packages for the brands I work with to ensure all partnerships produce a strong return on investment. Get in touch to discuss how we can collaborate!
BRIT ON THE MOVE™ BY THE NUMBERS
WHY WORK WITH BRIT ON THE MOVE™?
- 100% honest, trustworthy opinions
- Specialize in long-form content that answers audience questions
- Proven SEO track record
- Expert at marketing the unique elements and strengths
- All collaborations include Social Media
- Content is written with British humor and a daily dose of sarcasm
Please contact me at [email protected], and let’s collaborate!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best travel tips and inspirational stories delivered monthly. No spam, no sales pitches – TRAVEL!
Brit On The Move™ Travel Resources
Ready to book your next trip? Use these resources that work:
- Book your Hotel: Find the best prices; use Booking.com
- Find Apartment Rentals: You will find the best prices on apartment rentals with Booking.com’s Apartment Finder.
- Travel Insurance: Don’t leave home without it. View our suggestions to help you decide which travel insurance is for you: Travel Insurance Guide.
- Want to earn tons of points and make your next trip accessible? Check out our recommendations for Travel Credit Cards.
- Want To Take A Volunteer Vacation or a Working Holiday? Check out the complete guide to how here!
- Want to Shop For Travel Accessories? Check out our Travel Shop.
Need more help planning your trip? Check out our Resources Page, highlighting the great companies we trust when traveling.