Guest Posts With Brit on the Move™
If you are interested in writing a guest post to be featured on Brit on the Move™ you have found the right place! My passion is travel, and if you are here, you likely share the same love. I would love you to share your travel stories, favorite travel hacks, or guides here.
Let’s make sure that your stories get the attention they deserve from posting on Brit on the Move ™. This is a site with a diverse audience that always appreciates new and unusual content.
Submitting a guest post as an article will give you a platform to engage with Brit on the Move™ readers, and it will provide you with traffic and a quality do-follow back-link to your site.
Before we start, let’s cover some basics!
What is a guest post?
A guest post or guest posting is when you write content for another company’s website. Writers do this to gain traffic back to their website. In turn, this boosts their domain authority using external links to high-authority domains.
How do you write a guest post?
Writing a guest post is almost the same as writing an article for your own website. The main difference is you need to follow the guidelines set forth by the company you plan to write for.
What does a guest post look like?
The final product will vary, it all depends on what guidelines you are asked to follow. It could be a round-up request. It could be a research-based article, it could be a tips and tricks article.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guest posts are free; include a do-follow backlink and an author bio if you choose to add one.
- Articles must be a minimum of 1,800 words – NO EXCEPTION.
- Articles must follow the current layout – see an article for the format.
- Any content on Florida will take precedence and be published ahead of others.
- It will take at least two weeks for an article to go live.
Brit on the Move™ Guest Post Guidelines
Note: Be sure to read These Before Submitting!
I get hundreds of emails daily—at least five requests daily for a guest post. I will not even reply if you do not read the guidelines. If you read the guidelines and submit an article that does not follow them, I will delete it without a reply.
Time and time again, people want me to do the research. I do not have the time to research your content. This is your responsibility.
Do not proceed if you can not determine rankable keywords and synonyms!
Do not email me asking questions that have an answer below!
Guest Post Article Requirements:
You must research which keyword or long-tail keyword can rank on this site based on the current DA/PA of the date you submit. If you do not understand how to do a keyword search, I will not accept the post; I will also not reply.
It needs to be a keyword or longtail phrase that this site can rank for. No exceptions to the research; this is your starting point. If I have to do any of the work for you and it’s not SEO-ready, the article will be rejected upfront.
I am going to re-iterate this! If you can not identify a keyword or longtail keyword with a decent volume that this site can rank for, then do not submit the article or ideas.
- Articles must be a least 1,800 words long.
- Articles must be original, not published elsewhere, and plagiarism-free.
- Share detailed and informative content related to your travel stories, experiences, or suggestion.
- Avoid promotional content or overly self-promotion content.
- All articles need to be proofread and error-free.
- H2’s, H3’s must be cited or bolded.
- FAQs associated with the keyword or phrase must be included. The answers need to be paragragraphs that answer user questions. *FAQ’s are not a part of the 1,800 word count.
- Keywords and synonyms must be spread throughout the content naturally.
- Insert the images with the email or Word attachment to see where they should be placed.
- Original images must be attached in jpeg format.
- You must submit the keywords and all synonyms the article targets.
- All images must be yours and copyright-free.
- All images must be horizontal and 1100 x 700.
- Please provide a summary of your bio or a link to it.
- Provide a profile picture in jpeg format if you want to use one within the article. If you do, there will be an about the author section added.
Guest Post Topics Currently Looking For:
- Favorite Travel Advice
- What’s In Your Wallet & Why
- Red Cross Mapping – Mapathon
- Marble House – Rhode Island
- Seattle and Alaska
- Yosemite National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
Florida – United States
- Boating Intercoastal – Cocoa Beach – Florida – USA
- Willow Tree Restaurant – Florida
- Winter Park Chain of Lakes Tour – Florida – USA
- Boat Locks In Florida
- Lake Jessup Florida
- Astor Florida
- Barberville Florida
- Scooter Rentals – Florida USA
- Jet Ski Rentals – Florida USA
- Busch Gardens – Tampa Bay
- Dinosaur World – Plant City
- Celebration Station – Clearwater
- Daytona Lagoon – Daytona Beach
- Give Kids the World Village – Kissimmee
- Coral Gables Venetian Pool
- Amelia Island
- Maypole Dancing
- Harewood Castle
- Flamingo Land Resort
- Otley – Yorkshire
- Roundhay Park – Leeds
- Duncombe Park – United Kingdom
- Beverly, England
- Scarborough England
- England’s Viaducts
- Haworth England
- Ribblehead Viaduct England
- Ripley Castle
- Aberford, England
- Haworth England
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Nikki – Brit on the Move™