The Perfect Flight
Have you ever dreamed of a perfect flight? I have and often. While this may be an unrealistic list, I hope that one day I will land the perfect flight!
What does a perfect flight look like? Here is the wish list:
- Zero cancellations, delays, rerouting, turbulence, maintenance issues, need for a new aircraft or overselling
- Absolutely no un-ticketed passengers, no bags checked without the owner-on-board, no mystery unaccounted for items
- Never any medical emergencies specifically let’s avoid the heart attacks
- Ban sprogs and if there must be can we at least compromise to none in diapers and none that act like cavemen
- Stop the practice of sharing bodily fluids, no vomit, no blood, no urine or feces, and no bare feet
- Decline people that smell or omits gasses from ANY orifice
- Noone that can’t get on board and arrange their gear and take a seat in less than two minutes. Specifically, have people get on and sit down the same way they project out of their seat upon landing
- Stop those carrying 20 bags or bags that apparently should be checked and don’t fit the overhead
- No violence, no arguing, no drunks
- Decline anyone that needs two seats and purchased one – at least not sat next to me
- No idiots, no psychopaths, no wankers or total twats – I know this one is a long shot, but my patience is wearing thin
- No one that thinks I am their entertainment. How about a smile, some quick, pleasant chit-chat then silence?
- Everyone completely empties their bowels BEFORE boarding
Looking for more posts to inspire you? Start here:
- Bucket List Ideas
- Why Australia Should Be On Your Bucket List
- Stranded in New Zealand – Flight Cancellation Drama
- Westgate River Ranch Resort and Rodeo
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.