Brit on the Move ™ Guest Posts
I would love you to share your travel stories, favorite travel hacks, or guides here. Please feel free to write to me and share your experiences and journeys. My passion is travel, and if you are here, you likely share the same love.
Let’s make sure that your stories get the attention they deserve by posting on Brit on the Move ™. This is a site with a diverse audience that always appreciates new and unusual content.
Submitting a guest post as an article will give you a platform to engage with Brit on the Move™ readers, and it will provide you with traffic and a quality do-follow back-link to your site.
- Guest posts are free; include a do-follow backlink and an author bio if you choose to add one.
- Any content on Florida will take precedence and be published ahead of others.
- It takes a least two weeks for an article to be published.
Read The Guidelines Before Submitting!
I get hundreds of emails a day—at least 5 requests a day for a guest post. I will not even reply if you do not read the guidelines. If you read the guidelines and submit an article that does not follow the guidelines, I will delete it with no reply.
Time and time again, people want me to do the research. I do not have the time to research your content. This is your responsibility.
Do not proceed if you can not determine rankable keywords and synonyms!
Do not email me asking questions that are answered here.
Guest Post Topics Currently Looking For:
- Penataran Lempuyang – Bali
- Lempuyang Temple – Bali
- Bali Swings
- Bali Highlights
- Bali Shopping
- Royal Jimbaran Bali Review
- Kuta Shopping for Fake bags
United States – Florida
- Kayak in Florida – USA
- Wekiva Falls, Florida – USA
- Boating Intercoastal – Cocoa Beach – Florida – USA
- Kennedy Space Center – Merrit Island – Florida – USA
- Legoland – Florida – USA
- Top Golf – Orlando – Florida – USA
- Bonita Key – Florida – USA
- 3rd Party Booking – What is it, the pro’s and the con’s of using a third party (Expedia, Kayak, etc)
- International Driving Licenses – Where do you need one and how do you get one
- Lavender Fields – Various Locations – United Kingdom
- Knowsley Safari Park – United Kingdom
- Whitby Abbey – Whitby – United Kingdom
- Harewood House – United Kingdom
- Duncombe Park – United Kingdom
- Hemsley – United Kingdom
- Barbados Boat Wrecks – Snorkeling
Guest Post Article Requirements:
You must research which keyword or long-tail keyword can rank on this site based on the current DA/PA of the date you are submitting. If you do not understand how to do a keyword search, I will not accept the post; I will also not reply.
It needs to be a keyword or longtail phrase that this site can rank for. No exceptions to the research; this is your starting point. If I have to do any of the work for you and it’s not SEO-ready, the article will be rejected upfront.
I am going to re-iterate this! If you can not identify a keyword or longtail keyword with a decent volume that this site can rank for, then do not submit the article or ideas.
- Articles must be a least 1,500 words long.
- Articles must be original, not published elsewhere, and plagiarism-free.
- Share detailed and informative content related to your travel stories, experiences, or suggestion.
- Avoid promotional content or overly self-promotion content.
- All articles must have been proofread and be error-free.
- H2’s, H3’s must be cited or bolded.
- Keywords and synonyms must be spread throughout the content naturally.
- Insert the images with the email or Word attachment to see where they should be placed.
- Original images must be attached in jpeg format.
- You must submit the keywords and all synonyms the article targets.
- All images must be yours and copyright-free.
- All images must be horizontal and 1100 x 700.
- Please provide a summary of your bio or a link to it.
- Provide a profile picture in jpeg format if you want to use one within the article. If you do, there will be an about the author section added.
You can submit the article via email to [email protected] or via the contact page.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Nikki – Brit on the Move™