Brit on the Move ™ Guest Posts
I would love you to share your travel stories, favorite travel hacks, or guides here. Please feel free to write to me and share your experiences and journeys. My passion is travel, and if you are here, you likely share the same love.
Let’s make sure that your stories get the attention they deserve by posting on Brit on the Move ™. This is a site with a diverse audience that always appreciates new and unusual content.
Submitting a guest post as an article will give you a platform to engage with Brit on the Move™ readers, and it will provide you with traffic and a quality do-follow back-link to your site.
Guest Post Article Requirements:
You must do the research on which keyword can rank on this site based on the DA/PA of the date you are submitting. If you do not understand how to do keyword search I will not accept the post. It needs to be a keyword or longtail phrase that this site can rank for. No exceptions to the research, this is your starting point. If I have to do any of the work for you and it’s not SEO ready the article will be rejected upfront.
- Articles must be a least 1,500 words long.
- Articles must be original, not published elsewhere, and plagiarism free.
- Share detailed and informative content related to your travel stories, experiences, or suggestion.
- Avoid promotional content or overly self-promotion content.
- All articles must have been proofread and be error-free.
- H2’s, H3’s must be cited or bolded.
- Keywords and synonyms must be spread throughout the content naturally.
- Insert the images with the email or Word attachment so that I can see where they should be placed.
- Original images must be attached in jpeg format.
- You must submit the keywords and all synonyms the article targets.
- All images must be yours and copyright free.
- All images must be horizontal and 1100 x 700.
- Provide a summary of your bio or a link to it.
- Provide a profile picture in jpeg format if you want to use one within the article. If you do, there will be an about the author section added.
You can submit the article via email to [email protected] or via the contact page.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Nikki – Brit on the Move™