Explore South America with Brit on the Move ™
With over twenty years of experience, Brit on the Move offers exclusive insight into travel throughout South America.
The diverse cultures of South America and the vast outdoors make it the perfect destination for travelers looking to explore incredibly diverse cultures.
South America is often referred to as Latin America. Home to the world’s biggest rainforest and the largest river – The Amazon. South America is also home to other marvels, such as the world’s tallest waterfall Angel Falls and the largest Iguaçu Falls.
This continent is filled with ancient history, which makes it a great place to visit. If you are a history buff, you will be in heaven if you visit Machu Picchu, the Nazca Lines, and Tiwanaku. Furthermore, South America’s landscapes are some of the most beautiful in the world.
The most popular attractions on the continent are Rio de Janeiro’s beaches, the Galápagos Islands, Iguaçu Falls, Machu Picchu, and Patagonia.
South America consists of seventeen counties:
Nevertheless, city life on this continent is also unique! Buenos Aires and Mendoza are two areas in Argentina where you can find authentic food culture. In addition, Medellin is becoming a foodie destination in its own right!
Have you ever thought about traveling off the beaten track? In Bolivia, you can trek the Inca Trail. In Chile, you can explore the Atacama Desert; in Peru, you can explore the Uyuni Salt Flats. South America is full of exciting and new experiences. Lastly, South America offers Andean peaks, the Amazonian rainforest, Patagonian glaciers, Incan ruins, colonial towns, and some of the world’s most famous beaches.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best travel tips and inspirational stories delivered monthly. No spam, no sales pitches – TRAVEL!
Brit On The Move™ Travel Resources
Ready to book your next trip? Use these resources that work:
- Book your Hotel: Find the best prices; use Booking.com
- Find Apartment Rentals: You will find the best prices on apartment rentals with Booking.com’s Apartment Finder.
- Travel Insurance: Don’t leave home without it. View our suggestions to help you decide which travel insurance is for you: Travel Insurance Guide.
- Want to earn tons of points and make your next trip accessible? Check out our recommendations for Travel Credit Cards.
- Want To Take A Volunteer Vacation or a Working Holiday? Check out the complete guide to how here!
- Want to Shop For Travel Accessories? Check out our Travel Shop.
Need more help planning your trip? Check out our Resources Page, highlighting the great companies we trust when traveling.