Travel To Asia with Brit on the Move™
Almost every wanderlust-driven person wants to travel to Asia. At the Earth’s largest and most populous continent, located primarily in the Eastern and Northern Hemispheres. It is home to 48 countries.
Asia’s population is more than 4 billion, it spans a whopping 17,388,690 square miles, and is home to the highest peak in the world – Mount Everest.
Travel in Asia is not as daunting as you might think. If you know what you are doing, plan accordingly, and go with an open mind you’ll fall in love with the different cultures of Asian countries.
TRAVEL TO ASIA ARTICLES
Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best travel tips and inspirational stories delivered monthly. No spam, no sales pitches – TRAVEL!
Brit On The Move™ Travel Resources
Ready to book your next trip? Use these resources that work:
- Book your Hotel: Find the best prices; use Booking.com
- Find Apartment Rentals: You will find the best prices on apartment rentals with Booking.com’s Apartment Finder.
- Travel Insurance: Don’t leave home without it. View our suggestions to help you decide which travel insurance is for you: Travel Insurance Guide.
- Want to earn tons of points and make your next trip accessible? Check out our recommendations for Travel Credit Cards.
- Want To Take A Volunteer Vacation or a Working Holiday? Check out the complete guide to how here!
- Want to Shop For Travel Accessories? Check out our Travel Shop.
Need more help planning your trip? Check out our Resources Page, highlighting the great companies we trust when traveling.